Ceremonial opening of our innovative doctoral program "Visual Heritage", a unique collaboration between the St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences and the Vienna University of Technology.
This program, supported within the framework of the FWF's doc.funds.connect program and in cooperation with the CDG, will explore the interfaces between visual analytics, computer vision, and cultural heritage over a period of four years.
We look forward to your attendance!
- Silvia Miksch (Co-coordinator of the Doctoral Program)
Greetings and Statements
- Jens Schneider (Rector of TU Wien)
- Hannes Raffaseder (Chief Executive Officer of St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences)
- Gerti Kappel (Dean of the Faculty of Informatics at TU Wien)
- Alois Frotschnig (Chairperson of the Board of St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences)
Presentation of the Doctoral Program and PhD Students
- Wolfgang Aigner (Coordinator of the Doctoral Program)
- Tingyu Lin, Nidham Tekaya, Michaela Tuscher, Markus Passecker (PhD Students)
Keynote Lecture: The power of big data of the past – Let's build a Time Machine!
- Thomas Aigner (Vice-President of the Time Machine Organisation)
- With Fingerfood and Drinks
How to get there
Copyright: TU Wien & FH St. Pölten (Johannes Eschner, Silvia Miksch, Wolfgang Aigner)